Career Connect

Finding Employment With Career Career Connect

Employment Search Options

  • Log onto Handshake at to view jobs, internships and co-op or contact the office for guidance on which options may be best for you.

Finding On-Campus Employment

  • It is possible to search for on-campus positions through Career Connect.
  • Some departments do not post open positions through Career Services. One option is to ask your advisor, department chair, or department assistant if any positions are available. Additionally, openings may be found in Auxiliary Services, the Gym, the Library, or Admission. Keep an eye out for postings around campus, as well.
  • Once you find a position, visit the Financial Aid on the second floor of the Fidel Center to complete a Work Authorization Form. Your supervisor will need to sign the completed form; then you will need to return it to Financial Aid.
  • Go to the Budget and Analysis Office, Brown Hall, Room 100. Bring a valid form of identification and proof of your social security number and complete an I-9 form. International students without a social security number will need to apply for a social security number and must have a valid passport.

.Contact Info

Tristine Hayward 
Career Services Coordinator
Phone: 575.835.5022

Please stop by, email, or call Career Services if you would like assistance finding employment.